You will be working on fluid, our brand that builds the Operating System for Intellectual Property.
You will be working with either of our teams:
- Agile delivery teams work closely with customers and the product management to build long lasting solutions that help them elegantly solve their problems.
- Product teams address deep systemic issues and push new products that set benchmarks in usability and performance by using a variety of frameworks and APIs.
- Infrastructure and support teams maintain instances for our SaaS-customers who depend on them for their day to day operations. The focus here is on release management, data migration, managing CI/CD pipelines and operations.
Specifically you will work on:
- Design and implementation of our customer facing core frontend components, like the noventive customer portal or the IP management and ERP dashboards.
- Focus on our users and promote good usability and accessibility in every experience.
- Designing the application architecture and implementation based on business requirements, strategy and priorities.
- Promote software engineering best practices via code reviews, automations, building internal tools and documentation.
- Work closely with product managers, content creators and QA to own your solution from development to production.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ideally 2 - 4 years of professional experience.
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON.
- Thorough understanding of modern web frameworks such as Vue.js or Angular and their core principles.
- Good unit testing and integration testing practices with Jest / Cypress.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience with Node.js and Express.
- Strong CSS skills and practical experience in building responsive applications.
- Strong proficiency of web standards, cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and SEO.
- Ideally you have experience with Micro-Frontends, Web-Components and the implementation of Design Systems.
- Agile / SCRUM software development process experience.
- Solid German or English skills.
- You should love writing clean code and strive to solve complex engineering problems.
- You should be passionate about deeply understanding how things work and how to make them better.
- You should be a highly skilled engineer, with a proven track record of customer and/or hobby projects that showcase your individual skills.
noventive is redefining the current working modes of a complete industry, by using state-of-the-art engineering principles and technologies. To support our rapid development, we are constantly seeking for new talents to join our Data & Technology team.
It is important for us, to work on our products & services as a unified international team and to provide a workplace that fits into the dynamic lives of each of our team members. Therefore we focus on:
- Modern, motivating company culture with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working times (we don't track hours, we track delivery)
- Free choice of work location (at our office in Munich or flexible from home)
- Great personal development potentials and possibilities for co-creation
We build the Operating System for Intellectual Property. The noventive Group consists of a technology company and patent law firm with various brands and services. Our vision is to protect tomorrow’s most innovative ideas with the latest technologies. In doing so, we focus on client and patent attorney and provide them with the best possible services for their everyday lives. We achieve this through automation, lean processes and innovative solutions.Jetzt bewerben